Thursday, June 30, 2016

Where have you been ??????????

I really do not know where to start! It has been forever since I have last
updated my blog and I feel terrible! I literally just got consumed by the college lifestyle. When spring semester started I honestly was not ready. Everything hit me sooooo fast! I started to go out more and become more social and focused a lot more on my grades. I totally forgot about my blog! I had tons of things and ideas that I wanted to share with everyone, but I just kept pushing it aside. I promise I will get better about posting more frequently. My goal is to at least post something on here once every two weeks even if its just to tell you about my day or just give an update about how my life is going. Overall spring semester was a ton of fun I had a great time. I can't wait until fall semester! Here is a few pictures of all the fun.
                  
              xoxo
                            - JadeyKnosBest 





No comments:

Post a Comment