Thursday, August 13, 2015

Who is Jaidyn?

OMG! I can't believe I finally made the first step and made myself a blog! I've been wanting to make one for the past couple of years now, and I am extremely proud of myself for actually doing it. I totally feel like Jenna Hamilton from Awkward right now (: I thought I would start my blog off right and let everyone get to know me as a person and my personal style. I feel as a reader you might want to know the writer behind the scenes. And did I mention how excited I am to finally be doing this !!!!
    Lets start off with the basics.....
                                                     
Swimsuit: Torrid Headband: Diy Kimono: Charlotte Russe
Photographed by: Zakiya Wilson
                 My name is Jaidyn. I'm from Texas. My favorite color is Pink. I just feel in love with Kate Spade, but Tory Burch will always have my heart. I'm a little obsessed with Hello Kitty and Justin Bieber. I love to craft and read in my free time. I'm all about coupons and saving money. I love a great deal just as much as the next person! My style is a little more on the preppy side, but I pretty much dress based off of my mood. So I don't have a particular style its just based off how I'm feeling at the moment. If I would try to explain my style in five words I would say:
                                                      1. Girly
                                                      2. Boho
                                                      3. Preppy
                                                      4. Edgy
                                                      5. Dark
               My favorite fashion season is Fall/Winter because I love the weather, and I love layering and the darker colors that are usually associated with fall like Dark Greens, Browns, and Reds. During the Winter I usually feel more confident because I'm not so self conscious, and worried about looking fat because I'm more covered than I would be in the summer. Plus your confidence will really make or break your outfit. It's really important to feel pretty and good in your outfit.

On A Serious Note.....
            I will be attending Sam Houston State University this fall. I'm nervous and excited at the same time to be starting college and my journey into adulthood. I will be majoring in Business Administration and minoring in Marketing and Fashion Merchandising. My dream job would be owning my own boutique that sells clothes, jewelry and etc. Also I would love to be a merchandiser for one of my favorite stores or companies like Torrid, Old Navy, Forever 21, or maybe even a designer brand like Kate Spade or Tory Burch. I pretty much want to be a buyer. I'll be that person that predicts the next trends for the season ,and go out and buy the fabrics and etc.. Who wouldn't want to shop for a living, Right ?  


             I hope you know me a little better now and will come back for more (;
                                                            -JadeyForverWaiting

No comments:

Post a Comment